Seven Reasons to wear Silk Stockings
Why are silk stockings held in such high regard? What makes them so special, and why are they any different to other stockings?
Here are seven reasons to wear silk stockings:
- Silk is a natural fibre. If you have sensitive skin, then as a natural fibre, silk stockings will caress your skin without any issues (although make sure you buy 100% silk stockings). It is worth mentioning that silk stockings will not be as smooth as nylon stockings, because of the very fact they are made of natural fibres.
- As with all stockings, they can keep you cool and are therefore more hygienic.
- If you get a ladder, the leg can be replaced, one at a time.
- If you are buying silk stockings as a gift, they are reassuringly expensive. Nobody likes to receive cut price lingerie or stockings for a special occasion.
- They will usually come in five or more sizes, so you are sure to find a pair that will fit. This is because silk has virtually no stretch, so you should pay particular attention to the sizes offered.
- They are considered the height of luxury. The quality of the silk yarn alone will mean they cost more than most other forms of hosiery.
- Nothing is more special than wearing French silk stockings.
You can find our French Silk Stockings here.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in the Blog: News & Advice